KUMAR the LOVE HUNTER

Friday, July 29, 2005

india, here comes KUMAR!!!

first and foremost i must apologise for not updating this blog for so long... due to my hectic schedule, KUMAR and his MISSION has been temporary halted in my mind...

anyway, the latest news for now is that KUMAR is going home... he is going back to his 'beloved' HOME COUNTRY next week... (come to think of it, maybe KUMAR's 'beloved' HOME COUNTRY is a MISNOMER ~ if he really loves his country so much, then why is it that KUMAR is into this MISSION in order to become MALAYSIAN?) gurls, you have about another week, to get HIS attention before it is TOO LATE...

we have seen that lately, gurls are BUZZING around KUMAR like BEES aorund FLOWERS... to name a few... there are ms. m1 and m2... not to mention ms. dot dot dot... I thought I saw KUMAR and ms. dot dot dot having breakfast together at SEDAP CORNER... well, i must say that some of you gurls are pretty CUNNING... instead of applying online, I observed (despite my busy schedule) that some gurls are actually being MORE proactive than I expected... I thought you gurls out there are so shy or what, but actually, I was so WRONG!!! you gurls are actually approaching him DIRECTLY... 2 THUMBS UP for all the gurls...

so, I guess we will not accept online applications anymore and gurls, if you are HEAD over HEELS in LOVE with the LOVE HUNTER, act fast and approach him directly... you will never know... you may be the one in his ARMS when he is back in INDIA...

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR KUMAR:
KUMAR, don't forget our SOUVENIRS when you come back, always remember, we are your DIEHARD supporters... so, you have to get us MORE SOUVENIRS... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home